Welcome to Meetingsandoffices.com! We are an online information and facilitation service connecting people in the domain of facilitating long and short term usage of business and work spaces. meetingsandoffices.com and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Meetingsandoffices.com") provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.meetingsandoffices.com website (the "Website") and Meetingsandoffices.com's mobile applications and all the products and services available through our website (collectively the "Services"). The Website is owned and operated by Aufklarung Office Space Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
Why We Collect Information from You
Meetingsandoffices.com is an information and facilitation service connecting people in the domain of facilitating long and short term usage of business meetings and shared work spaces. To provide our Services, we use the information we collect to:
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Services to optimize your experience;
- Keep you connected with Meetingsandoffices.com across the internet and update you with commercial real estate-related news and information; and
- Put you in touch - through our online facilitation platform - with the right people to sell, buy, rent, or research flexible workspaces, obtain services, and to optimize the information we share with those parties to initiate a productive and efficient relationship.
Our goal in this policy is to be completely transparent about the data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it, in order to make finding your working spaces a pleasant and fun experience!
To Whom Does This Policy Apply
Some parts of this Policy are directed at specific types of people. We use some special terminology to refer to them, which we define below. This Policy applies to everyone who uses our Services, but sometimes we direct parts of it toward particular groups of users.
"Users" are everyone who uses our Services.
Service Providers (SPs):
Service Providers or SPs are users who have created accounts (free or paid) with us to provide temporary, flexible meeting and workspace facilities, participate in our advertising services, and participate in other Services that we direct toward them. SPs include space owners or lessees, agents, developers, institutional service providers and subscribers.
What Information Do We Collect, and Where Do We Get It
We Collect Some Information From All Visitors to Our Website
: Like many online services, we use technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons (tiny image files on web pages that communicate information about the page viewer to the beacon owner), log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our Services. This includes things like User search preferences, interaction with ads on our Website, and location.
· Through the registration process you may provide us with your name, company affiliation, email address, telephone number, physical address, and other information that may be requested during the registration process on the Site.
· If you wish to create an account that requires payment of a fee, or use services offered via the Site that require payment of a fee, a valid credit card number or other payment information may be required. By submitting your payment information, you authorize Meetingsandoffices.com to access and use this information in order to provide you with and accept payment for the Service.
· When you use the Service you may submit information and content to your Profile, send messages, perform searches, submit reviews, and otherwise transmit information to other Users. We store this information and registration information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features.
· Information we get from your use of the Service
· Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data
") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate. This Policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the Website or through any links on the Website or through any of the advertisements.
· Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer. We use "session" cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use "persistent" cookies to recognize you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search and whether an agent responded to a query you sent using Meetingsandoffices.com's Services. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
· We use analytics tools like Google Analytics to track application usage, performance, and availability as well as your response to Meetingsandoffices.com content, ads and placements, including on search engines and social networks.
· We may, either directly or through Third Parties we partner with, track your interaction with the Service and ads on the site and off the site for the purposes of Meetingsandoffices.com customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance and investigation.
· If you sign up for Meetingsandoffices.com using your social media account, link your Meetingsandoffices.com account to your social media account, or use other Meetingsandoffices.com social media features, we may access information about you via that social media provider in accordance with the provider’s policies.
· We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.
Information We Collect from all registered users:
If you create a user account of any kind with us, we will ask you to provide certain information in order to set up your account. We ask all users to provide a name, a company (if available), a phone number, and an email address. If you create an SP account and become a user, we require you to submit all of the information required from space owners and agents as well as a description of your facility. We may also collect financial data like credit card information and billing addresses from users, so that we can handle billing. If you are a user, a Meetingsandoffices.com representative may call you to verify your information.
Additional Information About You that We Obtain from Third Parties:
We may sometimes obtain information about you from third parties and use it to help agents serve you better. For example, our partners may help us provide predictions of your income range and how likely you may be to perform specific actions. We will share this augmented data only with selected subscribers who you choose to share information with by contacting them through the Meetingsandoffices.com Services.
If you provide location information (like a ZIP code, street address, or even just a city) during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account.
We may use and store information about your location to provide localized features, to analyze our Services with the help of third-party analytics services, to provide you with relevant advertising and marketing materials, and otherwise to improve and customize our Services.
How We Share Your Information
As you use, access and navigate our Website, we collect various information, which may either be personally identifiable information or information that is not personally identifiable. This information is classified as:
- “Personal Information” which means personally identifiable information like but not limited to your name, your address, your age, your email address and your phone number.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” which means your financial information, your passwords, any biometric, medical or health related information.
- “Other Information” which means all other information other than “Personal Information” or “Sensitive Personal Information.” For example, the nature of device information, your usage patterns, your usage preferences, logs which are created when you access and use the Website, local caches on your browser, your location, IP address and the like. These are just examples and the list is by no means exhaustive.
Your Profile and contact information are displayed to other Users, including Hosts at spaces at which you make or request reservations and tours. Any personal information will be used to allow you to login to your account or to resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services or features and to communicate with you in relation to your use of the Website. Any other information we collect will be used for-
- our business purposes and this may include the viewing or advertising of shared workspaces or to use associated services;
- analytical purposes, data usage;
- improving the Website, or your user experience; and
- providing targeted advertisements to you.
We will share all information we collect from you, including the personal information with any third party if we in good faith believe it is required for the purposes of our compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request/action or any manner required for the purposes of protecting our rights or interests.
From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our Website available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone or text message contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected]
With respect to Ad Servers:
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our Website, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII):
is information that cannot by itself be used to identify an individual person. Non-PII includes information received from the web browser, operating system, or device, including such things as information about the browser and browser settings, information about the operating system or device, the unique identifier assigned to a device, the web address of a web page visited, the name or type of mobile app, the time and date a web page or app was visited, the address of the referring web page, and other information about a web page or app. It could also include the number of times a particular browser or device has been shown a particular ad, or it may include generic categories about users and their interests (for example, “male office buyer”). Non-PII also includes information about the precise geographic location of the device, which may be collected when the user of the device permits such collection.
Use of Non-PII:
In order to provide and improve our Services and to share relevant ads with you, provide interest-based advertising (to opt out of interest-based advertising on the Platform see below), show ads in a particular sequence, customize ads to a particular geographic region, determine when users respond to ads and reporting aggregated statistics regarding, for example, the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns we use and disclose to our advertising and analytics partners. Non-PII that we collect, including cookie data, some log data, and mobile data. We also share anonymous profiles of users who view a facility with SPs.
The user may send a mail to [email protected]
to opt out of tracking Non PII on all our online properties.
Opting out of tracking on our services through this link inserts a cookie on the user’s browser. We rely on this cookie to identify an opted-out user. We will not be able to identify an opted out user, if the user
- Clears the cookie from his/her browser,
- Uses a different browser, Or
- Uses a different computer
We will discontinue tracking activities for an opted out user. This means that we will not track an opted out user’s behaviour or display customised ads to the user. However, an opted out user may be able to view suggestions by us pertaining to marketing, branding or promotional campaigns.
Direct Contact with an SP: If you fill out a form to contact a SP (or use any other contact forms available on our Website) or call an SP via our mobile site or app, we may share personally identifiable information that you share with us and information about your use of our Services with the party you wanted to contact. This may include data you input such as home search criteria or Log Data that we collect as you use the Services. If a SP wants to contact you based on the anonymized profile of Meetingsandoffices.com pages you visited, we will contact you to see if we can make that connection. Sometimes, if we are working with a third party to improve the leads we provide to our subscriber SPs, we may provide that third party with additional but limited personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of their carrying out their duty to us.
Services: If you request a service quote using our services, you authorize us to share the personally identifiable information necessary for our partners to deliver the service. They are not permitted to use the information for any other purpose.
User-Generated Content: If you use our user-generated content services, like posting a question, answer or blog on our Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Protecting Ourselves and Our Users: We may release personal information when we believe that doing so is appropriate to comply with a legitimate law, regulation, or legal request; to enforce or apply our policies; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our rights or property; to protect the safety of our users; to address fraud, security, or technical issues; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
All Meetingsandoffices.com websites including this Website fully comply with all Indian Laws applicable. Meetingsandoffices.com has always cooperated with all law enforcement inquires. Meetingsandoffices.com may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities or in a case of a bonafide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of the law.
Mobile Ad Networks and Analytics: For our mobile products, we use third-party service providers for the limited purpose of helping us analyze your mobile Log Data and location data, so that we can improve and localize our Services, show you relevant advertisements, and study the way our mobile users interact with our Website and Services.
The Accuracy and Confidentiality of Your Account Information Is Your Responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address.
Third-Party Websites: Our Website may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We also do not have any responsibility of liability for the content on websites that use the Meetingsandoffices.com search functionality. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
Single Sign-on: You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Linked In Open ID provider give you the option to post information about your activities on this web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Changing or Removing Information
Users may modify or delete their Profile information by logging into their account. Removed information may persist in backup copies but will not be generally available to other Users. Where you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other Users (e.g., sending a message to another User) you generally cannot remove such communications from the Site.
Sale/Merger: Information about our Users and our Website is a business asset of Meetingsandoffices.com. Consequently, information about our Users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Website, our Services or fulfil products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
Security: We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Last updated on 29-03-2017